Dreams are renewable. No matter what our age or condition, there are still untapped possibilities within us and new beauty waiting to be born.

-Dale Turner-

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

was having a tough time in the office due to some re-org and movement of staffs, felt frustrated & lost... then I chance upon these songs : the potters hand by darlene zschech & we are the reason by david meece ... it's just calm me down and lets me moved on with my daily duties and face the trial that are waiting ahead of me......do check out these beautiful songs.... my dear friends.. :)

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Jenn, breathe in, breathe out.

cheer up!!!

[HUGS}

Aida Haron, Singapore said...

Glad the songs made you feel better !!! Stressful job you have ..........

..feli.. said...

hey jenn,
glad that God helped calm you down. :)
Philippians 4:6-8 for you :)

Felicia.