Dreams are renewable. No matter what our age or condition, there are still untapped possibilities within us and new beauty waiting to be born.

-Dale Turner-

Saturday, February 23, 2008

someone was asking what lenses I got for my DSLR - EOS 400D...

here they are : (for you, T :p)
1) 50mm f/1.8 II
2) 50mm f/1.4 USM
3) 24-70mm f/2.8 L USM
4) 55-200mm f/4–5.6II USM

dream lenses :
35mm F/1.4L USM Wide Angel Lense or
85mm f/1.2 USM, 135mm f/2L USM or higher mm Telephoto Lenses

dream body : 40D (hubby are you reading my blog, PC show is coming!!!)

I don't own any Macro Lens, but I uses an extension tube for any macro pix needed..and i uses AV or M mode to captured my pix..

& i uses CS, but sincerely, most of the days, I try not to correct the pix or "pump up the colors" caused i like them to be natural unless i had issue with the low light in the pix as I seldom uses flash or closeup mode (okie, i m still learning, thats why some of my pix are...:p )

so E or T if you want to get any lens as a gift for me... you know what I want.. :p

2 comments:

Edleen said...

i've yet to "master" my own Sony... am i the E you're referring to??? hehehe... sure, for you my Dear Friend, will share with other friends to get you new lens! *wink*

have a fun weekend!

pssst...got your RAK Prize with me :) let's meet up soon!

Jennie (Jenn) said...

thank you ed...