Dreams are renewable. No matter what our age or condition, there are still untapped possibilities within us and new beauty waiting to be born.

-Dale Turner-

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

am in such a sad mood now,
rec'd a bad news today,
guess what?
I failed one of my master module by 2 points!!!!
felt like crying but where's my tears!!!! :(
didnt get much time to study for it due to those biz trips & other commitments
that I didnt get to scale down at that time.
but am not expecting to fail, what a price to pay!
am writing in for an appeal!
sincerely hope the Dean or Appeal Unit will look into it,
or I would have to redo this module all over again!!!!!!!! :)
that stress to go thru it again!! oh gosh!!

6 comments:

salme said...

I will pray for you :-)

Benga said...

yaikks! so sorry to hear about the bad news, hopefully they will give you a chance on your appeal, cheer up :)

Stephanie said...

sorry to hear about it.:(
{HUGS} to you.
hope the appeal will success.:)
give me a smile! LOL......:p

Aida Haron, Singapore said...

Good luck on the appeal, hope the other modules are ok. Aida

Kristy said...

Oh sweetie, thinking of you. Hey, look I nearly failed one of my lawschool classes, had to retest the following year. I passed it the second time and I guess overall I have done ok :-)

I will keep u in my thoughts ok~

eMeLiNe Seet said...

in my thoughts too... crossing my fingers for you and hope all goes well...