Dreams are renewable. No matter what our age or condition, there are still untapped possibilities within us and new beauty waiting to be born.

-Dale Turner-

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

your life as a Playlist..

A Silly Quiz that was forwarded and i wanted to give it a try,

Your Life As A Playlist.
Put your music player on shuffle.
Press forward for each question. Use the song title as the answer to the questions even if they don't make sense

How am I feeling today?
Mondo Bongo - Mr & Mrs Smith

Will I get far in life?
All My Life - K-Ci & JoJo

How do my friends see me?
Kiss Of Life - Sade

Where will I get married?
Aloha - Cool

What is my best friend's theme song?
Haven't Met You Yet - Michael Bublé

What is the story of my life?
Already Gone - Kelly Clarkson

How can I get ahead in life?
Always - Jon Bon Jovi

What is the best thing about me?
Amazing Grace - Susan Boyle

What was today like?
Whatdoya Want From Me - Adam Lambert

What is in store for this weekend?
Be my lady - Kenny G and Andy Lau

What song describes my parents?
Nobody - Wonder Girls

How is my life going?
Beautiful Girl - Here comes the pain (bootleg)..hahahah

What song will they play at my funeral?
Cry Me a River - Susan Boyle

How does the world see me?
Chasing Cars - Snow Patrol

What will you say to the love of yr life?
I Hate Myself For Loving You - Joan Jett & the Blackhearts

Will I have a happy life?
Smooth Operator - Sade

What do my friends really think of me?
Daydream Believer - Susan Boyle

How can I make myself happy?
Bu Yao Hai Pa - Wang Li Hong

What will my children be like?
Whatever U Like - Nicole Scherzinger

What will you name them?
Punk Princess - Avril Lavigne

Will you have a fulfilling life?
Too Much To Ask - Avril Lavigne

What is your most afraid?
Bad Romance - Lady Gaga

have fun... :)

0 comments: