Dreams are renewable. No matter what our age or condition, there are still untapped possibilities within us and new beauty waiting to be born.

-Dale Turner-

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Ankle sprain and Strep throat (twice??))
firstly, i am so sorry it's taken me so long to post about my Japan trip.. its a wonderful and enjoyable trip I had with my family! the people we met there were so friendly and awesome! We spent three days at Osaka, two days at kobe, one day at USJ. I had a great time and i think we took the most train rides in this trip. My only regret is that i have load of pictures I took, but i do not yet found the time to sort most of it yet and post it as I was down and out. Will do it during this short holiday break and post soonest possible.

Till then:

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! TO ALL
HAVE A BLESSED WEEKS AHEAD

0 comments: